Jack Casuso

Funny how the subject matter of a thread can change. This one started as
NAFTA, became Tomatoes, and then global warming. Guess we have to read ALL
threads since a lot of them mutate in the same manner.

By the way, the Summer here in NJ has been hotter than usual -- not more
record days but higher temps per day. Just for the record, Jersey tomatoes
are the best and this year it has been a bumper crop. Start all of mine
from seed and due mulch with the bountiful supply of sawdust I generate.

Happy woodworking/gardening.
"George" george@least wrote in message
Try: http://www.johnnyseeds.com/welcome.html

They have some heirloom varieties of plants, including indeterminant
tomatoes.

"Swingman" wrote in message news:aeqdndMuCuwMmqvcRVn-
Along those same lines, I am looking for some "heirloom" tomato seeds

for
next year ... anyone know of a good source for old stock, genetically
unaltered, tomato?