SawDust

Hi Swingman,

I was always taught that a router is not a saw. That an awful pile
of wood to remove with a dremel, and while hoping the bit doesn't
snap, fly off and smack her in the face.

I think there are a lot safer ways to do this...

Thanks for the response though...

Pat

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:50:21 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"SawDust" wrote in message

Any thoughts...

With patience and small, incremental cuts, she should be OK. I would
certainly advise using the available router base for the tool, going slow
and easy, and using a guide fence and eye protection.

It's obvioulsy going to take some time, but that may well be a readily
available commodity in this case.