Suzie-Q

In article ,
"Lisa Desade" wrote:

- My husband and I run a day care center and we need some help controlling the
- kids. They keep going out of the yard into traffic and it's really getting
- to be a big problem. Somebody almost wrecked there car yesterday and
- threatened to sue us. We were thinking about that invisible electric fence
- that you see all the time. A few questions:
-
- Will the shock collars fit onto the necks of the children, the problem ones
- are all under the age of 10?
-
- Can the shock be turned up so that the kids won't get used to it?
-
- Can the collars be locked in place so that something with an opposable thumb
- cannot remove them?
-
- Will the collars leave any marks from where they get shocked?
-
- We need collars for about 15 kids how much would that cost?
-
- Thanks for any help. We're really getting tired of having to watch them all
- the time and beat them with rubber hose when they misbehave my husband threw
- his shoulder out the other day doing it.

You could install one of those "invisible fences" that people use
for their dogs. They're relatively cheap and you can buy addidional
collars for the additional kids.
--
;^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~