dave @ stejonda

In message , Jon Nicoll
writes
Hi all
any recommendations (or anti-recommendations) for makes and/or
models of paper shredders for home/small office use?

We're using the Fellowes PS60C-2 and it works fine. It seems to cost
about GBP80 now. As someone else has suggested any good make is likely
to out-perform and out-last a cheaper buy.

It's worth using appropriate oil regularly to keep the mechanism working
well.

I've experimented with the hand-held ones for a fiver (laughable) and
expect that it's a case of 'you get what you pay for'. however any
specifics would be welcome. Also, are there any sources of second-hand
shredders? I'd rather get a tatty good quality one than a shiny cheap
one.

Problem with 2nd-hand is that you don't know what (mis-)use it has been
put to before.

--
dave @ stejonda
Bring culture back to NTL.