Dave

Well, with the recently added post we know of three cases among the tiny
minority of Delta owners who send messages on this bulletin board. Therefore
I would argue the issue may be much larger than you imply. Also the fact
that delta is providing a replacement switch for free is interesting. Their
statistics may be much more revealing, though I doubt they would be
interested in sharing.

Your political conclusion that I believe a recall is warranted is going
a little over the top. However with the legal climate in the US it might be
financially safer for a company to limit potential legal damages to the
future.

Canadians are much less inclined to call their lawyer when problems
happen (and usually less successful when they do).

Dave

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"Dave" wrote in message
If it is a consistent problem, I am a little surprised that Delta
hasn't
had some kind of safety recall. The way you report it failing sounds a
little dangerous.

Dave

You're right they should. We know of two instances out of 20,000,000

tools.
That justifies replacing them all. Shame you are in Canada, Ralph Nader

is
running for president and you can't vote for him.