Chris Carruth

Maybe it is brownpatch fungus. Get a fungacide liguid at any lawn and garden
store, and use a garden house sprayer to distribute. One application is all
it has ever taken on my lawn.

"Ian Stock (remove the "antispam")" wrote
in message . ..
I have developed a large brown patch (aprox 200 sq. ft.) in the middle of

my
otherwise healthy and green lawn. I suspect grubs, but dug up a few

places
and found none. (This might have been because the lawn is already dead,

the
grubs have moved on.)

Before I blast the area with grubicide (or whatever it is) does anyone

have
any advice on a) verifying the problem, and b) treating it, c) getting

back
to "green"?

Thanks,

Ian