wallster

"jim rozen" wrote in message

Nice work!! If it were me, I'd just ride the thing back
and forth to work. You can't kill those CB360s.

Jim

Jim, I've got a '91 harley fxr to ride, but between the two mini-choppers
and this bike, the harley just sits there. I dont have a title for the honda
but i know a couple of friends that have cb360 titles, but the bikes are
long gone. I could slap a few lights and a horn on it and head out on the
road, but then i would have to register it and pay even more insurance. I
live in NY so i pay too much now.
My first street bike (when i was 16) was a cb360... you really can't kill
'em!

walt