FrancisJK

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
Someone I know of has said that he must have tallow for some leadwork
and I've been asked for some - I use it to make historical candles. I
said that if he really feels that he needs it I'm sure he could buy some
from a plublers' merchants but he's said he can't, which is why I asked
here.

I certainly got some from a PM a few years ago. Useful to have on the pad
when wiping a lead joint. I needed all the help I could get...

--
*I don't suffer from insanity -- I'm a carrier

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

"I certainly got some from a PM a few years ago."

What was Tony Blair doing with tallow?!

Francis