DaddyMonkey

ya gotta be kidding us, right?

(please see last paragraph for my true comment... otherwise, please
read full post for tire removal/installation)

The tuff-est part of removing a tire is whats called "breaking the
bead"... that's where the tire meets the rim/wheel. With the wheel off
of the car,and laying down flat on its side, downward force has to be
pressed on the tire near the rim (bead).
There are TWO beads per tire, inboard and outboard. I give you my best
wishes!
Do you see where I'm going with this?
NO? --- okay

After that you'll need help.
Insert a prybar between the rim and tire and pull the tire over the rim.
A SECOND prybar will be needed to do the same.
One person holds the first prybar as the second person whales on the
first prybar with a big ole' hammer and 'works' it all the way around
the rim. Your gonna have to do this 8 times. (4wheels X 2 beads=8)
Do you see where I'm going with this?
NO?-- okay...

You should replace the valve stems because they're cheap insurance for
leakage. There's a special tool that 'threads' onto the valve stem that
pulls the old stem out, and installs it the same way. It cost about
20-25 bucks.
If you don't have one of these special tools, you can cut the old stem
off with a razor/knife from inside of the rim area.
Just cut the 'fat' part of the old stem on the inside of the rim as
close as possible.
But, re-installing the new stem will be the trick... because your going
to have to use a pair of pliers, or something to pull the new stem
through the hole WITHOUT damaging the new stem. Cutting it will mean
certain air pressure loss, and soon, tire failure.
Do you see where I'm going with this?
NO? -- okay

NOW is the time you've been waiting for... installing the new tires.
I'm not sure of your vehicles age, but sometimes cleaning the rim where
the bead of the tire meets the rim is good insurance too... use a stiff
wire brush.
Clean it all the way around (4 rims x 2beads = 8) There is also a
chemical called "bead sealer" that will help insure the bond between
tire and rim.

Installation is about the same as removal. Two people, two pry-bars, big
hammer... BUT WAIT!... you're going to need some rubber lubricate...
liquid soap will work just fine. Spread it all around the new tires
bead. There's usually a small dot on the outside of the tire...
sometimes red, yellow or white. Align that 'dot' with the the valve
stem. Good luck and my best wishes!
Do you see where I'm going with this?
NO? -- okay

Assuming you now have your new tires installed on the rims, without
totally destroying them, how are you going to inflate them?
I have seen rock-crawlers and artic guys inflate tires by spraying
starter-fluid inbetween the bead and rim, and then "flicking-there-Bic"
--BOOM!--
(I didn't say this .... Don't try this at home kids, but a man's gotta
do what a man's gotta do, I guess).
Do you see where I'm going with this?
NO? --- okay

Then you have to balance the wheel assembly. Again my best wishes.
There IS a special tool that rest on a pendulum, with a bubble gauge
much like a carpenters' level. You place your wheel assembly on-top of
the balancer, and then 'tack' wheel weight onto the side that the 'air
bubble' is on... it cost a few hundred (US) dollars and is VERY
primitive.
Do you se where I'm going with this?
NO? -- okay

With all of the modern technology present today... paying an automotive
technician
fifty- bucks to mount and balance your wheels is very, very cheap!