davexnet02

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:08:23 GMT, "Jim Beaver"
wrote:

Following up on this last post of mine: I finally got the thing turned
around enough to see the label. It's a KV32XBR36 -- manufactured in Nov.
1993.

Does this date or model change anybody's mind about whether it's worth
paying to fix it? If it's really 11 years old, isn't it likely to blow
something else pretty soon anyway?

Jim Beaver

Hi Jim, mine's a year older than yours and the 27 inch version -
kv27xbr35. I consider the TV worth fixing or at least gettng
a professional diagnosis. Prior to the problem, the TV had
excellent picture and sound.
I've got a service guy coming tomorrow. I should have an update
in the evening.
Dave