Barry N. Turner

Oops! Poor choice of words on my part. No offense intended. Certainly God
has not forsaken any of our lakes, streams or forests. Just look at the
beauty of wood.
You're right about the dishing connection. Jesus did seem to have a soft
spot for fishermen and water. Don't forget, his dad was a carpenter, too!

Have fun turning and fishing!

Barry

"mikes News" wrote in message
Now wait just a Goldarned minute! godforsaken lake? I gatta tell you,
some of my best times with the Lord have been while sitting out on a lake,
river, or ocean talking to him... Besides... some of his favorite helpers
were fisherman.

Sometimes I can even get my wife to tag along... if the crappy or bass are
biting... She likes to go out in my bass boat.

I can hardly even get her to walk through my shop...

Hmmm maybe I need a Stubby? Naaah I don't think she would be anymore
impressed with it than she is my other tools....

Big Mike

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Barry N. Turner" wrote: (clip) Instead of your wife worrying about your
being out on some godforsaken lake in all kinds of weather, with a

Stubby,
you're right out in your own garage or basement all day long. Talk

about
peace of mind! (clip)
Think about all those weird problem marriages that have been aired on

the
Dr. Phil Show. Not one Stubby owner. That has to mean something!