Grandpa Koca

mooseshoes wrote:
All:

My car needs 4 new tires and I know I can save a bunch of dough if I buy
new tires online and replace them myself, however, I've never done this
before and I'm curious if others have and if so, if they can either:

a) recommend against doing it myself; or
b) tell me that it is a good idea and suggest where I might learn more on
how to do it.

I've done some preliminary research on the subject and I haven't found the
definitive set of instructions yet.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Steve

Yeah, do it all the time. Love the free shipping deal when its
available. Take them down to the local tire shop; check around and
you'll find someone to mount and balance the whole set for less than
$50. You can't buy the tools necessary to safely do the job for that
price, and they'll dispose of your old carcasses too.

--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price
competitive. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.