I-zheet M'drurz

mooseshoes wrote:

(Smartass sarcastic modes OFF, I swear!)

My car needs 4 new tires and I know I can save a bunch of dough
if I buy new tires online

Dood -- *online*??? As in "I'm going to pay shipping charges
for tires" ???

I've done some preliminary research on the subject and I haven't
found the definitive set of instructions yet.

That's likely 'cause to do it without killing yourself in the
process, either literally (from a flying tire iron or exploding
tire) or figuratively (physically wearing yourself out) it
takes some tools and know how. People hesitate to give you
directions for a procedure that can put you in the hospital.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Buy them at WalMart, let them mount and balance them for you.
There's no way it can cost you substantially more than your
shipping costs & risk to life and limb.

--
So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, and some taste.