Andy Hall

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:51:40 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

If you don't already have it, Mark Duginske's book has some great
advice, particularly on choosing blades.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0806963980/codesmiths

There is also a video or DVD to accompany this which is pretty good,
although I am not sure it's available in the UK. I bought mine in
the U.S. and it is also available from amazon.com.

He has another book and video on woodworking machines in general,
although aspects of it such as table saw operation are more geared to
Delta Unisaws et al. The other sections are fairly useful though.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl