Sunworshipper

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:48:12 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Check into local "custom" jewelers. Those are the ones that have furnaces
for melting gold and casting in the lost wax process. We (wife and I) have
had a couple of pieces done where spare gold from old unused jewlery was
melted down and cast into a mount of our design. One in particular featured
the wifes ex-engagement diamond in the center and bezel consisting of small
rubies from another old piece. AFAIK, custom jewelers are trustworthy, but
check them out first. Since you are in Vegas, all bets are off! G

Bob Swinney

LOL your right ! Other than who , I'm looking for ideas on what, all
I can think of is something that hangs on a necklace. Maybe I just
can't go wrong with that. The place in TX. won't do anything with the
scrap.