barry martin

M My in-laws called the repair guy one winter after they moved their TV to
M right under their stat. They couldn't figure out why they always got so
M cold when they were watching TV. The guy poke around the furnace a while
M then when to check the stat and immediately saw the problem. TV on = lots
M of heat so room must be warm enough! Had it been summer, they would have
M had the same problem: TV on = lots of heat so room MUST need more AC!

laff "Trick" we used when the apartment complex I used to live in
switched the thermostats to the type that used a fixed sensor and were
locked (utilities paid) -- if the a/c sensor was 78ø placing a lamp
under the thermostat warmed the area and cooled the apartement.
(Heck, the electricity to power the lamp was paid also!)

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Not Quites: I  NY; I . NY; I  NY.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *