Doug Miller

In article , patriarch wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in
om:

snip

I found out what's going on with that, though: OSHA defines a
"flammable" liquid as one having a flash point below 100 deg F, and a
"combustible" liquid as one having a flash point between 100 and 200
deg F. So strictly speaking, this stuff is in fact not "flammable"
even though it is "combustible".

Sheesh.

But is it _waterproof_? GD&R

They claim it is, after it's cured. Not sure how it would fare, though, if
immersed for 24 hours...

--
Regards,