Cliff Huprich

(Dan Caster) wrote in message om...
If you are a liberal, you see the media as being balanced or somewhat
conservative. But if you are conservative, you see fox news as being
balanced and most of the media as liberal. If you think about it,
this is natural.

I don't know what a "conservative" or a "liberal" is.

But I know a fundie when I see one: They listen to guys tell
them that some fairy 3,000 years ago told them what to do and
that they must do what the current guys doing the telling say.
This often involves murdering some other guys (with the wrong
color hats).

And I know what a winger is. They like to lie and never consider
that the other guys could say the exact same thing about them.
Severly learning impaired. But if Rush tells a good lie they'll
repeat it for years (makes their blind hatred feel good) even
when the flaws in the lie were pointed out by many the same day
the lie was told.

Both of the above groups hate reason, logic, thought, proof,
learning and education (often called spit liberal.)

Now, what are "liberals" and "conservatives"?

As far as the "news" ... that should report events. "Faux News"
is not to be confused with news ... it's an entertainment program
for wingers AFAIK.
--
Cliff