Ron Magen

Phil,
Don't have room for {and can't AFFORD} one of those 'traditional' pot
belly's. So I have a cheap 'knock off' of the 'Swedish style'. Ditto on what
I feed it . . . along with chunks from a tree I had to take down years ago.

Actually, a bit better than a portable Kerosene heater. While the Kero
heater puts out 120,000 BTu, one of the by products is a slight amount of
water vapor. Not the best for the tools or the curing epoxy.

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

"Phil Hansen" wrote snip
I got an old slow combustion stove (think you call them a pot belly).
Been in the shop for 2 years. Feed it with all the scraps and it keeps
the shop warm (5m x 10m)
--

Phillip Hansen
Skil-Phil Solutions