Ken Finney

"Dan Caster" wrote in message
m...
I agree. It is complicated. I think we agree on most things. But
mostly I was just trying to say that with the same views, you may be a
liberal in some places and a conservative in others. I consider
myself a conservative here in Washington State. When I lived in
Alabama, I was a liberal.

In Washington State, a conservative is someone that believes
there should be any limits on welfare. The moderate position
is that "lower income" people should be given an unlimited amount
of money each month by the State. The liberal position is not
only should they be given an unlimited amount of money, they
should be able to go into anyone's home, and take anything
they like. The underlying belief being that people wouldn't
be poor, if they weren't being oppressed by the fascist
people with money, so they deserve to be "compensated" for
their "oppression".

Note: Eastern Washington State does consider itself to be part
of Washington State!

;^)