Oscar_Lives

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
MilkyWhy wrote:
My mom is up in her 70s and with age constipation as the digestive tract
dries out a bit. I want to put in a taller toilet bowl, so that she sits

up
higher, that it will assist in crapping process.

I would like to get one that flushes a full 5 gallons and that is
handicapped heighth. What am I looking for, 18 inches? Will I have to buy
this used or do they make decent toilets any longer?

I suggest looking at the American Standard Cadet line. They have
several that will do what you want and they are one of the best respected.

Joseph E. Meehan

I respect my toilet too! I have a Ferguson Ultra, just like Al Bundy.