Anna Kettle

I have been told, and not just by estate
agents, is totally ideal for, say, a first-time buyer, or for a
widower or widow needing or wanting to downsize from the family home.

Isn't a house with garden at £200K, beyond the reach and ambition of of
many average-income "first time buyers"? If it was ideal for them, they
would have snapped it up.

Its just what the couple across the road from me are looking for. They
have a new baby and their one and a half bedroom Victorian cottage is
too cramped but they dont have loads of money to pay for extra space
cos Jenny isn't working

Pity they don't live near you :-(

Anna
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642