mbrooks

(Harry Conover) wrote in message

Seriously, who buys a used stainless sink? Trash that sucker and run
down to Home Depot or Lowes's and buy a new one. They're cheap!

Somebody who wants a $400 sink for $35. It's large, deep, single bowl.
Go price them sometime, a topmount stainless, only four years old but
afflicted with a drip - the house was only used a month or two out of
the year so nobody noticed. When they saw the damage, the whole
cabinet was pitched.

What is up with you people? A simple question was asked and several of
you jumped all over it like teen girls ganging up on the new kid in
school. Your failure of imagination is stunning. Do you treat all
newcomers like this? Maybe you like paying full price for a workshop
sink, I don't. I asked for help with a problem I haven't solved
before. I don't see one good reason for this pile-on.