nic

I saw an ad from Midway, http://www.midwayusa.com
and they are selling Kroil for $3.49 per can, don't know if
you have to pay a HAZMAT fee for it.

I have better luck with penetrating oils by also using ether
starting fluid to help thin it out. It evaporates pretty
quickly, but seems to help. May be causing some slight
thermal reaction as it evaporates, not sure.
Product my dad swore by was Rust-Buster, and it was an
ether/oil mixture. Can still get it, but think they've taken
the ether out.

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Jason D. says...

Oh my. konolabs.com wants credit cards or company P.O. I don't have
credit card. My boss doesn't like to order stuff south of border (no
offense intended). Is there a no allowed chemical shipping by mail
like this kroil?

Check with local gunshops.

The one around here stocks it in one pint cans.

Jim

please reply to: