Ted Edwards

Gunner wrote:

I just went looking for the last of my Acroglass bedding compound and
its toast. Im in the middle of doing a bedding job on a utility
Smellie..sigh

Anyone have any recommendations for other compounds that will work and
are available in a small town in the middle of sweet F#ck all?

Epoxies have very little dimensional change on curing. Try one,
preferably liquid that you can mix chopped glass fibre in to get just
the consistency you want. Simonize car wax makes a good release agent
for where you _don't_ want it to stick. Thin teflon sticky tape is even
better.

Ted