Jabs

Hey Dumb-****,
**** a license and EPA Certification! Either you go get your
recovery-machine, your welding outfit, your vacuum pump and your
micron-gauge along with a just couple of years of HVAC training & experience
and do it yourself for less....... or STFU.....dumb-ass!

Jabs

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
Steve@carolinabreezehvac writes:

That is not a fair price, but you are being victimized by the "parts not
labor" warranty scam, and the trade protection racket.

Not really. Richard..you really dont know a d*** thing about running a
business do you?

I suppose you want to whine about how much it costs to put a truck and
tech
on the road.

While I have some business experience, I admit it is limited to competing
fairly and without artificial barriers to entry. You may be right: I
don't
know much about the inside of your collusive, anti-competitive, and
protected trade. I do know that the alt.hvac cronies are the meanest
bunch
of roustabouts in the NNTP universe, and don't fairly represent the HVAC
biz.

I dunno what it is about fixing stuff for a living, but whether it is AC
units, or garage doors, or brain surgery, you all seem to think your labor
is worth many times what mere mortals can do, but you need all kinds of
barriers and licenses to force people into paying it.