Rudy

My mom is up in her 70s and with age constipation as the digestive tract

dries
out a bit. I want to put in a taller toilet bowl, so that she sits up

higher,
that it will assist in crapping process.

I would like to get one that flushes a full 5 gallons and that is

handicapped
heighth. What am I looking for, 18 inches? Will I have to buy this used or

do
they make decent toilets any longer?

Kohler Highline (a tall Wellworth model) is 16.5" high VS about 14" for
normal toilets.
Theyre ~ $ 147.50 at Lowes and HD in the USA. To get the 5 gal, you'd have
to find a used older model
which would prove tuff to do, or get one in Canada where they still sell
them.