ameijers

"TURTLE" wrote in message

(snip)

This is Turtle.

All you say maybe true as can be but I do go to their sells for small

cheap
items that they sell cheap and very seldom have trouble with them. here is

the
items : Electric tap 4 rolls for a $1.00 , Hack saw blades 10 for a $1.00,

25
ft. measuring tapes $.99 , Cheap truck Dollie $14.99 , 4.5 inch grinder

wheels
$.99 each, 10 pound sledge hammer 3 ft. handle $3.95, and 4.5 inch hand

angle
electric grinder $5.95 . I don't use the gringers much but at $5.95 each

who
cares if you burn one up every 6 months or a year. I bought 5 of them 2

years
ago and I still got 3 I have not opened to use and use them about 5 to 10

times
a year. I don't expect much from junk and that is what they are but they

fill a
need that away.

The other stuff is junk but if you want good stuff buy a name brand

locally.
Amen to what TURTLE said- use your eyes and your common sense. If a tool
looks and feels like junk, it probably is junk. For some applications, that
doesn't matter. For stuff that can kill you, it does matter. For example, I
would never buy jack stands at a traveling tool sale, but I might buy the
cheap floor jack there. I would need the floor jack maybe 3 times a year, so
as long as the seals didn't go, it would last forever. And if it fails, no
big deal- the car drops back down. Now if the jack stands fail while I am
under there, that is (to me, at least) a very big deal.

aem sends...