Bruce L. Bergman

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 07:32:47 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:12:33 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

And when they pull up next to you booming (c)rap at a long red

light, drop your windows and crank some Jazz, Classical or Big Band
right back at them. Let Doc Severinsen or Don Dorsey's Beethoven
"Rage over a Lost Penny" drown 'em out. I get dirty looks, but they
get the message. ;-)

No! No! I said this once before and was reminded of the title. Sousa's
"The Liberty Bell"...Monty Python's theme tune. I suppose the littel
crapheads will not know the implications, but the tune is so bouncy
and silly when simply heard, which is probably why Python chose it.

And I say No! No! right back, I can't use the Liberty Bell march.

That's already my Cellphone Ringtone... ;-)

(Not to say that working in a small business can sometimes seem like
the Ministry of Silly Walks or anything, mind you...)

Heck, I don't even know the implications to which you imply. Mind
giving us the Cliff Notes version to enlighten the unwashed masses?

-- Bruce --