Dan Caster

I agree. It is complicated. I think we agree on most things. But
mostly I was just trying to say that with the same views, you may be a
liberal in some places and a conservative in others. I consider
myself a conservative here in Washington State. When I lived in
Alabama, I was a liberal.

I expect to be in your neighborhood this Christmas. Hope to see you
then.

Dan

jim rozen wrote in message

It's a complicated question, Dan.

So where do you draw the line in the sand?

On a lighter note I would mention that you have a very cute
grand-daughter which I happened to see the other week. Your
daughter in law said you would be miffed that you haven't had
a chance to meet her in person yet!

Congratulations to Dan!!

Jim