Peter T. Keillor III

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:55:02 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I just went looking for the last of my Acroglass bedding compound and
its toast. Im in the middle of doing a bedding job on a utility
Smellie..sigh

Anyone have any recommendations for other compounds that will work and
are available in a small town in the middle of sweet F#ck all?

I may have some BondoGlass, but I need something with about as close
to Zero dimensional changes as possible during the curing stage and
use.

Got any suggestions?

Gunner

snip sig

Dang, Gunner, with your arsenal, I'd just order some from Brownell's,
and find something else to play with in the meantime.

Pete Keillor