Rich.Andrews

"L. Kotney" wrote in news:10j3nfa36sr4pd5
@corp.supernews.com:

Battery went dead on my toyota car and now the
radio has the antitheft lockout set.. I just purshased
this car and have no idea what the code is..Nearest
toyota dealer is 75 miles and they want $45.00 to
unlock it . Can anyone tell me how to do it myself.

Ps. SEC was in the display to start with but now
it has the word HELP....which it what I need!!

Thanks for any help
code***

Call another dealer and ask them what the code is. You may need the VIN
number or serial number off the radio. Did you try a google search for
"toyota radio code"?