AArDvarK

I finished the latest project (a beech workbench). Thanks to the
folks who helped me in an earlier thread regarding the choice of beech
vs maple. This is my first use of beech, and it was really a pleasure
to work.

Super nice bench Nate! That beech should be excellent for it, a dense cross grain.
My chisel handles are euro-beech and can take a wooden mallet. But most imp-
ressive is that dovetail work on the tail vise! I cannot imagine how that could be
done with a router, the long and the short tails, very fancy work, and looks very
tricky to do. Many congrats! BTW what was your B/F cost?

Alex