Scott Mills

"Richard Faulkner" wrote in message
In message , Mike Mitchell
writes
Well, the previous agent, although getting viewings, has not managed
to sell my property after almost three months (by the time the 2-week
notice period is up). Connells are doing a "Six-Week Challenge" offer,
where they try their best to sell a property within six weeks.

snip loads of good stuff

With some houses, I found that they did the rounds of all the local
agents, and it was luck of the draw as to which agent sold them.

I agree, it is you who sell your house, not the agent. The agent simply
markets it and manages the completion.

One thing you must be careful of is that if the market has stabilised
around you, or is beginning to fall slightly, you could be left
following a falling market. I am sure that this will begin to happen in
some parts of the country over the foreseeable future.

--
Richard Faulkner