Steve Koschmann

Gotta be a troll......

I would recommend using your teeth... just make sure your caps are in good
shape

"mbrooks" wrote in message
om...
I bought a used stainless sink and the four flanges underneath (used
to bolt the sink to the countertop) are half-rusted and ugly. I'd like
to remove the and use the flat under-surface of the sink with a wooden
fram underneath and make a stand for it out of plain 2x4. The sink
itself is good and clean but those flanges are too rotted to keep.

I got one of the worst rusted flanges off by pulling/twisting with
pliers and hitting it at the seam with a hammer and garden spade,
using the spade like a chisel. This technique is not working as well
with a less rusted flange.

What would be a good approach?