The Independent of Clackamas County

Dan Caster wrote:

If you are a liberal, you see the media as being balanced or somewhat
conservative. But if you are conservative, you see fox news as being
balanced and most of the media as liberal. If you think about it,
this is natural.

If I believe that abortion is okay, any article against abortion will
be seen as far right. If I believe that abortion is the same as
murder, and article that is pro-abortion will be seen as ultra
liberal.

So the question ought to be where the media is with respect to public
opinion.
Since the public is more liberal on both coasts, and the media is
mostly located on the coasts, I would say the media is more liberal
than the public.

Note that Jim Rozen and Ed Huntress cosider themselves as
conservatives. They probably are more conservative than their
neighbors, but not as conservative as some in this group. But they
live on the East coast. If they lived in the rural South, they might
consider themselves as liberals.

Dan
( the conservative one )

"Dan" wrote in message

Then, to add to the irony, the wingnuts claim the media is "liberal."
Lewis Carroll would be mighty proud of these guys!

Dan

Dear Dan
From now on, do not use logic or facts, on this board, as it
conflicts with the positions, that are derived from the years of
screaming and yelling, the hurling of insults, and the occasional
threats of bodily harm, to those who are not in agreement with the
positions held, to be correct by the any of the posters.

Such deference to facts and logic, are not with in the cannons of the
survivalist law, which governs the conduct of the people, of what ever
dubious mental stability, that continually make known to the world, the
proclamations of the correct cognitive processes, that are required for
the concept of, The End of The World as We Know it, to take form in an
environment of stability and civil discourse, that is enjoyed by the
citizens of this community but are held to be only temporary and a
transient state in nature.

As such you are here by enjoined to cease and desist your further
proclamations, based on logic and facts, as they are of such have such a
intellectual nature, as to force those of this community to entertain
certain cognitive processes, that they are not no, nor ever have been
abel to perform within the scope of their educational status, or there
lack of medication to properly control their temporary mental stability.

The Independent
"Pilot to Gunner: Bandits at 9 O'Clock."