barry martin

PM But water pressure might. Wonder if I could devise
PM an attachment to a garden hose (I don't gotta compressor
PM anyway). Would still be messy, but ... food for thought.

Possibly using the upside-down-J-shaped piece for an add-on shower
head? (When the shower head is not installed inside the wall it is
possible to connect a pipe to a diverter with an external outlet. The
one we have is for an old-fashioned tub; used brass adapters even
though the pipe is chrome. The adapters didn't come in chrome.)

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Filthy stinking rich --- two out of three ain't bad!
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *