Jason D.

Oh my. konolabs.com wants credit cards or company P.O. I don't have
credit card. My boss doesn't like to order stuff south of border (no
offense intended). Is there a no allowed chemical shipping by mail
like this kroil?

I was thinking of asking somebody like here after sending enough
payment for it, cost of shipping to my address (ontario, canada) and
small token for your trouble?

I'm expressing my doubt, is that kroil that "magicial"? like mine that
EGR and exhaust manifold won't let go (there is no bolts holding that
part on, just a flat surface stuck together by rust like high end two
shim blocks stuck together. Even glue fails under my abuse but this
RUST!? Amazing!

What about a chemical that will "eat away" rust but leave loose stuff
that comes off easily? I was thinking about acid but I knew there
should be different chemcials.

Cheers,

Wizard