Edwin Pawlowski

"Greg Millen" wrote in message
I've read a few articles over the years on rust, rust removal, avoiding
rust, machine storage etc. I realise it is a nuisance to a lot of us, but
thought today I'd post what I use to avoid it - sheets.

Simply put, I throw old bed sheets over them when I'm done.

Your idea is a good one, but it does not eliminate the need for protection.I
found that out one day when the weather made a sudden change and the moist
air rolled in. I stood and watched as my not properly protected saw top
rusted right before my eyes. I could see it happen in a minute or two.

Sheets help, but you have to remove them to use the tool and the moisture
can still bite you.
Ed