Terry Collins

Dave Mundt wrote:

Sorry for being obscure. I ACTUALLY meant that I found it
kind of interesting that there seemed to be a lot more detailed
stories about this in news organizations outside the USA, and, it
was almost completely ignored (or has disappeared into the archives)
of the USA News outlets.

It is always interesting to read different (i.e. independent) sources on
various matters. In general, I find commercial source very simplistic
and uninformative, whereas government funded sources vary.

Sources from different languages can be very interesting as the
different though processes seem to lead to different view points.