William W. Plummer

Tom wrote:
"Michael Daly" wrote

Where you live is the whole world? _You_ may think that water
is cheap, but if you had to walk 5km each way to the nearest
well every day, you'd think that water was pretty expensive.
That's reality in some parts of the _real_ world.

What is the marginal cost of the next unit of clean water? If
waste increases, you have to come up with _new_ sources and new
infrastructure to process it. That is $$$

What you need to do is wake up and realize what's really happening
with water in this world. Canada and Russia have lots of water; most
of that is not where people live. Most other countries do not have
lots water. Get over it.

There is PLENTY of fresh water! God makes it all the time. If there are
people living in areas where there is no water, then you need to TELL THEM
TO MOVE!!!

I have all my faucets (including my outdoor ones!) running 24/7! I love to
hear the gurgling noise it makes as it goes down the drain!

Instead of worrying about a water shortage, why don't you just go hug a
tree! But don't do it too hard!! You might squeeze some moisture out of it,
and that would be wasting it, wouldn't it???

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Mike, you're right, and if people won't realize that the water situation is
dire, then their children will. Tom
Work at your leisure!

Please note that using water in a toilet does NOT "waste" it (pun!).
It is returned to nature where evaporation will separate it again,
forming rain, ... In fact withholding water from the environment is
how you create deserts! Use water. Enjoy life with out fear.