Gunner

On 26 Aug 2004 09:10:49 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/_2000_retired_files/Conv.jpg

Got a wiring diagram?

Like the man said, we don't need no stinkin' diagrams.

You power two of the leads from your incoming 240 line via
a fused knife switch, and take the 3~ off all three wires.

And like he said, a dropout contactor is a nice idea.

Jim

Ill try just it. Ive got a nice 10hp in my motor pile. I assume that
I have to spin it up to data plate rpm? Which is better, a 1725 or
3600 rpm motor? And what is a drop out contactor and how does it
work?

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann