Keith Marshall

Default FA: Lincoln/Harris Torch Set

I recently picked up a Lincoln/Harris torch set at an auction because the
mixer in my victor has gone bad. Before I hooked it up I ran into a deal on
a larger Harris cutting torch so I don't need this one after all.

The auction where I purchased it was for store returns and closeouts and I
believe this set was from a Sears store. It's missing the brazing/welding
head & tips but the cutting head is there. There also is not a cutting tip
but it looks complete otherwise.

It includes 2 regulators, torch body & cutting head, hoses, striker and
goggles.

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll
get run over if you just sit there."
- Will Rogers (1879-1935).