StealthUK

Default Shower pump continues to run

Just lowered some pipes in a loft so they now sit below the joists -
loft floor will then be boarded. Done everything and then turned the
water back on but ended up with an airlock in the cold water taps so I
went to get a hose. When I came back the house owner had already
removed the airlock. So all good!

Just been called by the house owner tonight and he tells me the shower
pump won't stop. The pump is working fine and they have used the
shower but after turning the shower off it continues to run. I've been
round and disconnected the pump from the electrical supply.

Any ideas folks?