Dave Rathnow

I'm located in Calgary, Alberta, where winter temps can get down to -30C.
Average temps, though, are usually about -15C but we have these things
called Chinooks that will causes temps to go from -20C to +5C in a couple
of hours.

Where can I find more information on the solor heating panels you are using?

Thanks,
Dave.

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
"Dave Rathnow" wrote in message

What type of heating do you use? Any recommendations to heat
my shop: it's about 20x20 with a 12 foot ceiling.

Solar (unshielded remote fusion reactor). I have a 50x50x14 shop
and plan to heat it with three 6x12 panels this winter. Last
winter I used a single 6x12 panel to keep shop temperature above
freezing; and estimate that three will provide a comfortable
daytime working environment (most days).

I don't know about your locale; but a shop the size of yours here
could probably be kept decently warm with a pair of south-facing
6x8 solar panels. The advantage, of course, is that there isn't
any fuel requirement.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA