Doug Miller

In article , Larry Blanchard wrote:
In article ,
says...
1) In the entire history of modern Israel, less than 100,000 people
have been killed in total on both sides of the war. During the same
period over 3 *million* Muslims have killed each other in the same

region.
Israel isn't the problem - Islamic fundamentalist nonsense and perhaps
equally significantly, Arab Tribalism, is the problem.

If the Arabs want to kill each other, that's their business. But their
antipathy to us IS based on our support of Israel.

That's part of it, to be sure. But IMO the overwhelming majority of their
antipathy toward us is the direct result of our relentless export, through the
media of television and motion pictures, of a popular culture that glorifies
nudity, promiscuity, alcohol and other drugs, irreverence, and impiety -- all
of which the Islamic world finds deeply offensive and threatening.

From their perspective, this may well pose as grave a threat to their way of
life, as they do to ours.

--
Regards,