GTO69RA4

Default Urgent: Oliver lathe bed/legs worth anything, anyone?

Just heard from a friend of mine who shares similar machine interest. He ended
up with the bed and legs assembly for a vintage Oliver wood lathe. He doesn't
want it, and I don't have the space for it, so he wants to know if it's worth
anything.

I haven't seen, so I can't give a really good description. He says it's about
35" high from the floor to the top of the bed. Both legs are identical, so I'm
guessing it's an earlier one. Figures it weights about 250 pounds assembled.
He's located in eastern MA, about a half hour up the coast from Boston.

So is this worth anything? Does anyone want this? He plans on junking very soon
it if no one wants to buy it. I'd hate to see that happen, so speak now or...

GTO(John)