Stormin Mormon

Refrig guys have "three in one start kits". I can't think of the brand, but
at least two companies make universal relay and overload combination kits
for refrigeration compressors.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Matt Morgan" wrote in message
om...
Sorry if this is the wrong newsgroup for this question.....

I have a Kenmore model 106.8590581, whose compressor start relay burnt
up. FSP part no 1105046.

Looking around last night, it appears that they just plain old stopped
making this part. I did find one site that had one...... for

Jeezy Weezy..... it's just a darn relay.

So... 2 questions:

1) Anyone know a place to get hard to find/obsolete parts?
2) Could a start relay for a compressor with similar electrical
characteristics be used instead? I know it wouldn't fit exactly where
the old one did, but for some reason I have to think this darn relay
isn't as complex as the space shuttle.

Any comments welcome.

Matt