truman

Default Bath panel poser

Hi all

I'm slowly but surely refitting a bathroom. Suite in, tiling done, but it's
proving to be an awkward one what with 1 thing and another. One problem I'm
having is finding suitable bath panels (side and end). Because the door
surround is just 1" from the bath head I cannot fit the usual plastic
'bowed' shape bath panel without cutting a curve into the door surround to
accomodate it, which is not an option. I will therefore have to fit a flat
type panel. I've visited my local Wickes, B&Q, a bathroom store, and also
looked on the web, but all I can find is this:
http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/1074-0000 and this,
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...14186&ts=67995 which both
seem to be the same thing, with screwfix a bit cheaper but 14 days delivery.

Bearing in mind that they must be flat (tish), white, and I need side
(1700mm) and end (690mm), can anyone suggest a source for an alternative to
the above, or is that about it? (I don't want to build them myself -
useless). Also if I buy the above, any idea what I should use to hide the
corner join?

cheers,
truman