Tim Daneliuk

Bob Schmall wrote:

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message

David wrote:

"We" as in the collective woodworkers who should be using this ng for

its

intended purpose. You can put "OT:" anywhere you want, that doesn't mean
this topic belongs here.
Please preach to the choir in the correct place.

Newsgroups are funny things. They both meet the need for domain specific
discussion AND substitute for the proverbial pickle barrel of olde at the
local General Store. Yeah, we BS here on OT material. But we also
do contribute to on topic material. Rent a clue, learn how to create
a filter on OT subject headers if it really annoys you that much
and move along. It's just a freaking news group man, lighten up ...

Tim: I love you, man. It's just a freaking news group....

^^^^^^^^

Yeah, but it's not THAT kind of news group ...

Bob

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/